By Amra B. Paris was absolutely perfect; I got to spend time with people I love, enjoy amazing food, visit some of the best museums in the world, and enjoy the loveliest cup of tea in hotel Le Bristol . My friend Théophile took me to this wonderful spot that resembles the interior décor of Versai; there is beautiful art, lovely white marble floors, and a piano that plays for guests while the are enjoy tea from the prettiest porcelain cups. Hotel Le Bristol is located close to La Madeleine Hotel Le Bristol offers a variety of desserts, including some of the most delicious macaroons; however, it was hard to pick just one and we finally decided on trying all of the goodies with a mixed scones, cookie, and sandwich plate. I paired up this assortment of deliciousness with a refreshing mint tea and enjoyed great conversation with my friends Théophile and George. Our scones, cookie and sandwich plate George and I politely presenting our best face before we dove into this stack of de...
Comments
Post a Comment